Usha Sewing Machine For Rent₹250-Not Available
|Street Address||Cholurpalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
Usha Sewing Machine For Rent
The Usha sewing machine is the basic straight stitch machine that has features like open type shuttle race for easy maintenance, hinge type slide plate for easy insertion of bobbin, and screw type pressure adjustment for controlling the needle bar pressure.
1. Aesthetics: This is a round arm, black coloured machine.
2. Shuttle Race System: This machine has an open type shuttle race for easy maintenance.
3. Slide Plate: This machine has a hinge type slide plate for it to reach the bobbin case.
4. Thread take up lever: This machine has a special thread take up lever which allows the use of metallic threads without damaging the machine.
5. Presser Adjustment: This machine has a traditional screw type presser adjustment to adjust the pressure of the presser foot on the fabric for ease of use.
Usha Sewing Machine for rent
Hand crank straight stitch Sewing Machine made in vintage style. Features: lever type stitch regulator for forward and reverse stitch control, auto tripping, spring loaded bobbin winder for uniform winding of bobbin, metallic T.T. Lever screw cap.
It includes an auto tripping bobbin winder which facilitates in the auto spinning of the thread around the spool. There is a stich regulator to help you determine the length of the stiches. The pressure foot comes with a traditional screw type adjustment which enables you to adjust the tension of the thread. This is primarily a hand operated sewing machine, however, motor powered escalators can be attached separately if you want it to be foot operated. The plastic base and cover ensures easy maintenance of the tool and the ISI certificate vouches for the quality and durability of the machine.
It can be used for both straight stiches and elaborate embroidery. This compact tool has several options that will answer all your sewing requirements. You can use it for small scale repair work or for stitching new garments. Sewing by hands might add more personal touch, Whether it is designing your own clothes or stitching decorative pieces for home furnishing